View Larger Map
Located in the beautiful Hudson River Valley, we are 25 minutes from Rhinebeck, Millbrook, Hudson NY, Salisbury CT, & Gt. Barrington MA.
Print this page for local directions
From Millerton through Ancramdale
- In Millerton NY, at stoplight where Route 44 joins Route 22, go north on Route 22. 0.6 miles, take left fork, Rte 60, Winchell Mountain Rd. “Irondale” sign after your turn.
- 1.7 miles to top of hill, cemetery on left, take right on Pulver Road. 0.7 miles, road swings left, starts down the hill. “Welcome to Columbia County” sign, Route 8.
- 3.4 miles to center of Ancramdale – Post Office and The Farmer’s Wife on right. Stay to right of war memorial, stop sign, turn right onto Rte 3.
- Go 2.3 miles, turn left on Roche Drive. 0.5 miles, take right fork onto Snyder Rd. 0.7 miles to Cricket Hill, main barn on right, sign at driveway.
From Pine Plains through Ancramdale
- At stoplight in center of Pine Plains, go east on Route 199 1.4 miles (past Hammertown Barn on left). Turn left onto Route 82 towards Ancramdale to stop sign.
- In Ancramdale, turn right then immediately left onto Route 3.
- Go 2.3 miles, turn left on Roche Drive. 0.5 miles, take right fork onto Snyder Road. 0.7 miles to Cricket Hill, main barn on right, sign at driveway.
- In Ancram, go through blinking light onto Route 82, going east, over a small bridge. 0.8 miles to first left on Wiltsie Bridge Rd, brown/gray house on corner.
- 1.3 miles to first right onto Snyder Rd, yellow house on corner. Cricket Hill is 0.5 miles up the road, main barn on left, sign at driveway.
- At Hillsdale stoplight, white Methodist church on corner, take Route 22 south 7.8 miles past Copake. At gas station, turn right onto Route 3. Sign for Ancramdale.
- Stay on Route 3 about 3 miles, passing “The Pond” restaurant, to sharp right onto Roche Drive. Go 0.5 miles, take right fork onto Snyder Rd, 0.7 miles to Cricket Hill, main barn on right, sign at driveway.