We’re here to help you, for the show ring or for pleasure!
- Riders of all ages, at all stages. We teach beginners a balanced seat.
- Dressage– beginning to FEI
- Jumping– for Eventing – beginners to intermediate
- Instruction available in indoor and outdoor arenas as well as on the trail.
- Your horse or our horses
- Saddle Club
- Given throughout the year by outstanding clinicians such as Shelly Francis, Beth Baumert, Rob Waine. Let us know if you would like to be on the list. Check Upcoming Events.
- Lunge lessons/clinics given for horse/rider pairs by Head Trainer Kira Steines-Mason
- Participate with your own horse, a Cricket Hill horse, or audit for the day.
Dressage & Jumping Workshops
- Custom-design 1-3 days for you and your friends! You pick the dates and topics in riding, training, performance horse management and more! Click here for Flyer.
- Dressage Training Level to PSG. Eventing to Preliminary. Excellent instruction (see Training Staff). All breeds welcome. Work with your horse to build the skills so both of you can do your best.
- Excellent facilities (see Boarding). Professional, supportive atmosphere. Contact Kira.
Trail Riding for Experienced Clients
- Enjoy the outdoor ring and miles of beautiful trails spring through fall.
- Arrange time with other boarders or staff who are going out.
- Lessons on the trail may be arranged with our instructors. Small jumps available.
GoldStar and ShootingStar
- Academy’s modular achievement program for riding and related horse care.
- Progresses from Beginner to First Level Dressage, Jumping to 2’6”.